18 Sep 2009: In-flight

This time, put everything in the overhead cabin, including the camera... so, no photos taken for the in-flight meal. Ordered the non-carbo meal... really no carbo - no rice, no noodle, no bun! First time have agar agar... oh, it also comes with ice-cream as the desert! yummy...

Was thrilled to find a number of new movies available... caught a few
Laughed through the first two - pretty funny though the ending for both are quite predictable! Whereas, I was glad I didn't get the ticket to watch Da Vinci Code though I got the book because of the places when the story took place - Really, mystery is not my cup of tea... Yup, I stopped halfway and switch to something else (which I couldn't remember).

1 comment:

  1. I watched ghosts of girlfriends past too on my flight to dubai! :)

    ReplyDelete